Welcome to Hachi-Life!

If it's your first time at Hachi-Life, you can always start with the introduction post! We are in the process of getting everything set up and are trying to keep the posts coming in a predictable pattern, haha. If you are looking for anything in particular, try searching for the label!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hachirokuuuuu!!!

Hello there!

So the purpose of this blog is to update the interesting Corolla stuff I find in an effort to really consolidate my knowledge base and put together a link center of the interesting articles I find so I can quickly look them up again for my own sake!

I hope it helps others in the process and I am going to put up some merchandise for sale in the paypal storefront I have created that is on the left-hand side of the screen. (I'm sorry if the left-handedness offends any UK or OZ people... it's just the way I'm wired here in the good ol' US of A)

An introduction is in order!

I am a member of nearly every other Corolla community, and I enjoy all of them, the only problem is that I find it's difficult to remember/find a lot of articles I felt were really useful. And that crap is irritating. The name, or handle if you will, that I go by is "SlowTEC," yeah yeah I used to have a Civic and that's where it's from. Look man, we've all made mistakes...

I don't mean to poach other people's readership, or compete in any way, I am just making this a shortcut.

So without further ado, here we go! First post will be up shortly!

-SlowTEC

No comments:

Post a Comment